Attorney Amy B. Welch
Areas of Practice:
- General Civil Litigation
- Massachusetts 2002
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D. 2001, Member of the Moot Court Board, Directed the McLaughlin Appellate Advocacy Competition
- University of Massachusetts Boston, M.S. Public Affairs 1998
- Rutgers College, B.A. 1993
Amy B. Welch
Amy Welch joined Rudolph Friedmann as an Associate in October 2017. She previously worked for several firms in Greater Boston and has represented businesses and individuals in wage and hour matters, business disputes, and personal injury claims. Amy also has experience working with not-for-profit social services agencies and handling general liability claims.
Prior to entering private practice, Amy served as a law clerk for the justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court. She has successfully argued several cases before the Massachusetts Court of Appeals and the Appellate Division of the District Court.
Active in her community, Amy serves as a Special Education Surrogate Parent advocating for special education services for children in the custody of the Department of Child and Family Services. Additionally, she is a member of the Wakefield Educational Foundation and assists several parent teacher organizations with maintaining their 501(c)(3) status.
- Does This Ad Violate Massachusetts Law?
- School Threats Won’t Threaten Student Privacy
- Social Media and the Law