Attorney Anthony L. Leccese
Areas of Practice:
- Vermont, 1982
- Massachusetts, 1986
- Cornell Law School
Ithaca, New York, 1982
- Boston College
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, 1978
A.B., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Major: Political Science
Anthony L. Leccese
Tony joined the Firm to better serve the needs of clients in the areas of real estate, business transactions, and banking, including asset-based and real estate lending. He works closely with members of the hospitality, sports and entertainment industries. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar, and spent the early part of his career practicing in Vermont.
A Partner in the Firm, Tony has successfully assisted the Firm’s clients in the following areas:
- The organization, financing and development of a number of restaurants in and around Boston.
- The leasing of a large mixed-use project in Cambridge.
- The sale of a multimillion dollar wholesale travel and vacation tour business to an acquiring company going public.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, Boston Magazine, 2009, 2014 – 2016
- Sports Lawyers Association
Member, 1994 – 2009
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Town of Belmont Zoning Board of Appeals
Member, 1995 – 2008
- NFL Players Association
Contract Advisor, 1986 – 1995
- Atlantic Tambone
- Negotiating a Lease, Massachusetts High Tech., June 4, 1989
- Buying and Owning Real Estate, Massachusetts High Tech., Feb. 12, 1989