Attorney Ashley M. Green
Areas of Practice
- Massachusetts, 2008
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2012
- New England Law | Boston
- James Madison University
- University of Antwerpen
Antwerp, Belgium 2004
Ashley M. Green
Ashley joined the firm in August, 2011 as an associate. Prior to joining Rudolph Friedmann LLP, she was an associate at Korman Theiss in Boston, MA.
Ashley’s practice focuses primarily on criminal defense and domestic relations litigation. Ashley also handles post-conviction appellate cases at the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
Prior to law school, Ashley worked at JPMorgan Chase in the legal and compliance department where she was responsible for the management of outside personal securities accounts.
When not practicing law, Ashley and her husband, a Boston College alum, enjoy cheering for Boston College’s football and basketball teams.
- New England Law | Boston Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member Services Project Team
- Bridge to Success Mentoring Program (Boston), Mentor
- Dana-Farber Leadership Council
- Boston Professionals Club
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Recognition For Pro-Bono Representation of Children And Families
Jewish Family and Children Services, 2013