Attorney Gary E. Lambert
Areas of Practice:
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Army War College
Master of Strategic Studies, 2003
- Drake University Law School
Des Moines, Iowa
J.D. with Honors, 1984
- Law Review: Drake Law Review, Managing Editor, 1983 – 1984
- Valparaiso University
B.S., Chemistry and Biology, 1981
Gary E. Lambert
Gary is Of Counsel to the firm and focuses his practice on the acquisition of patents and registered trademarks and the litigation of intellectual property disputes. Licensed to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Gary brings a litigator’s mindset to the acquisition and protection of intellectual property rights, as he is a veteran of hundreds of trials before both State and Federal Courts.
Gary is, additionally, a Veteran of Operations Desert Shield/Storm, Noble Eagle, Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, having served in the United States Marine Corps for more than 30 years. For his service, Gary attained the rank of Colonel in 2003, was appointed Deputy Legal Counsel and, for a time, the Acting Chief Legal Counsel to the Commanding General of the Multi-National Force – Iraq in Baghdad, Iraq during 2004 and 2005, and was awarded the Bronze Star Medal.
- Aspex, et. al. v. Wal-Mart, Inc. & Concepts in Optics, Inc. (U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, Miami, FL)
- Selerity Technologies, Inc. v. Isolation Technologies, Inc. (U.S. District Court, District of Utah)
- Star Mortgage, Inc. v. Astar Mortgage, Inc. (.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts)
- Sample v. Teicher (U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts)
- U.S. Marine Corps Reserve
- II Marine Expeditionary Force Augmentation Command Element, Camp Lejeune, NC
- Senior Legal Advisor to Commanding General
- Multi-National Force – Iraq, Baghdad, Iraq
- Deputy Legal Advisor and Acting Senior Legal Advisor to Commanding Gen
- “The Customer is Always Right: The Commander, the Staff Judge Advocate and the Law of Military Operations”, Marine Corps Gazette, October, 2001
- “A Survey of Hypnotically Refreshed Testimony in Criminal Trials: Why Such Evidence Should Be Admitted in Iowa”, 32 Drake Law Review 749, 1983
- Recipient, New Hampshire Bar Association’s 2005 Distinguished Service to the Public Award
- Wal-Mart, Inc.
- Polaroid, Inc.
- Concepts-in-Optics, Inc.
- Boston University
- Bank of New Hampshire
- GenHunter, Inc.
- Isolation Technologies, Inc.
- Nagahara Flutes
- Guest Lecturer, Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design
- William Bendetson
- Jocelyn J. Campbell
- Jonathon D. Friedmann
- George Georgountzos
- Ashley M. Green
- Michael S. Kalis
- William A. Korman
- Gary E. Lambert
- Anthony L. Leccese
- Bryan S. MacCormack
- John H. Rogers
- James L. Rudolph