Boston Arbitration Lawyer
Boston arbitration attorneys are experienced in resolving cases is multiple industries using methods of alternative dispute resolution such as arbitration. Boston arbitration lawyers are knowledgeable in all areas of general alternative dispute resolution law, including civil appeals in Boston, Massachusetts. Arbitration is a form of alternative dispute resolution in which an arbitrator plays a role similar to that of a judge. The results are just as binding as a ruling issued by a judge, but the amount of time and cost involved is significantly lower. As with mediation, working with an arbitrator may lead to a resolution that is preferable to what would be offered through the traditional judicial process.
Experienced Boston Arbitration Attorney
A Boston arbitration lawyer offers arbitration services in several legal areas, including:
- Business disputes: Alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration or mediation can be an effective alternative to business litigation.
- Construction disputes: ADR methods like arbitration can be especially useful in multi-party disputes, such as those that might arise during the course of a construction project.
- Commercial and residential real estate disputes: Real estate disputes involving title defects, breach of contract, or other issues can be extremely time-consuming and expensive. Resolving these issues through mediation or binding arbitration can spare you the time, stress and expense of a trial.
- Personal injury and medical malpractice: While most personal injury and medical malpractice cases are thoroughly prepared for trial, the majority are resolved before trial ever commences. However, having an experienced Boston arbitration lawyer in your corner can ensure that your interests are fully protected in any negotiations or alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
- Divorce and family law: People who are going through divorce, custody disputes or other family law problems have enough on their minds without having to worry about how a judge will decide these important issues. Family arbitration takes away some of the uncertainty and emotional strain of divorce litigation.
- Other areas: There are countless advantages to pursuing alternative dispute resolution in other legal areas. Our Boston arbitration attorneys are fully prepared to pursue ADR in any case if it is in our client’s best interests.
Contact a Boston Arbitration Lawyer
A Boston arbitration attorney should be consulted for specific requirements in your area. A Boston arbitration lawyer is professional and knowledgeable in understanding the details, facts, complications, and circumstances that arise in a Boston alternative dispute resolution case. The Boston arbitration attorneys at the Rudolph Friedmann law firm have experience serving in these courts:
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Beverly
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Brockton
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Brookline
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Cambridge
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Cape Cod
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Framingham
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Greenfield
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Haverhill
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Leominster
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Lowell
- face to face arbitration lawyer in New Bedford
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Orange
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Pittsfield
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Somerville
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Springfield
- face to face arbitration lawyer in Worcester
To speak with a Boston arbitration attorney experienced in alternative dispute resolution, find out more about the process, and determine if arbitration is applicable to your situation, call Managing Partner Jim Rudolph at 617.723.7700 or contact us online.