Need a Boston Charter School Lawyer ?
Speak with an Experienced Massachusetts Charter School Lawyer at Rudolph Friedmann.
Contact Boston charter school attorney Jocelyn Campbell at 617.723.7700 to schedule an initial, free consultation or contact us online.
Our law firm has extensive experience in Massachusetts charter school law and charter school compliance. As a leading Massachusetts charter school attorney, Jocelyn Campbell can provide more than just legal advice; she fully embraces each case and is committed to representing the best interest of each client. Our Massachusetts charter school lawyers will skillfully assess and resolve the pressing legal issues facing your charter school.
Our Boston charter school lawyers specialize in K-12 Massachusetts charter school law and can provide legal guidance in establishing a charter school in Massachusetts.
Our Boston charter school attorneys represent clients in the following areas:
- Charter School Construction
- Charter School Procurement
- Charter School Real Estate purchase and sale
- Charter School Requests for Proposals
- Charter School Requests for Qualifications
- Charter School Architect Design Selection Board
- Charter School Architect Contracts
- Charter School Litigation
- Charter School Modular Construction
- Charter School Modular Contracts
- Charter School Construction Contracts
- Charter School Owners Project Manager Contract
- Charter School Property Development
- Charter School Employment Law
- Charter School Bond Financing
Our experience includes representing Massachusetts charter schools with the following:
- Real estate acquisitions, procurement, permitting and financing.
- Managing procurements, including the preparation of Requests for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications and assistance with the Design Selection Board Process
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for charter school vendors, charter school construction projects and commercial financing for charter schools in Massachusetts.
- Provide on-call services to the head of school for employment and student-related issues at charter schools in Massachusetts.
- Reviewing and revising employee and student handbooks at charter schools in Boston Massachusetts.
- Training charter school board members in the areas of governance and public meeting law.
Our representative matters include financing, construction procurement and employment matters:
- Representing a Massachusetts charter school with the purchase of more than 200 acres of land from a major university. We managed all aspects of procurement and related contracts for the acquisition, and as borrowers and title counsel including negotiating the purchase and sale agreement, due diligence, title work and reviewing loan documents.
- Refinance transactions for charter schools.
- Land purchases and financing including $30 million transactions.
- Representing a growing charter school in regard to a complicated land purchase including title issues, environmental matters and modular procurement.
- Employment matters such as at-will employment, contract employees, difficult employees, disputes, severance agreements, terminations, and subcontractors.
Rudolph Friedmann is a top Boston law firm focused on assisting charter schools in Massachusetts with financing, construction procurement and employment matters. Based in Boston, the firm serves clients throughout the Commonwealth.
Contact Jocelyn Campbell an experienced Massachusetts charter school lawyer at Rudolph Friedmann LLP for more information.