Boston Business Law and Other Services: Massachusetts Attorneys
We are a full-service law firm, ready to assist businesses, organizations, individuals and families with any legal matter. Our lawyers are committed to personal service and reasonable fees. Our team brings decades of experience to every case we handle. Through hard work, we have built a reputation for excellence that is known in Boston, throughout Massachusetts and New England. We are dedicated to maintaining that reputation by standing beside you and striving to get you the results you need.
To speak with one of our experienced business law, civil litigation, employment, construction or criminal law attorneys, email us or call at 617.723.7700.
The law office of Rudolph Friedmann LLP is available to represent individuals and businesses in Greater Boston, throughout Massachusetts, and New England.
We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our clients. Our lawyers are committed to being available when you need us. We truly take the time to learn about the goals of the businesses and individuals we work with. This way, our clients are assured that the legal strategy we develop is in line with their needs.
Our comprehensive practice includes representation for businesses, as well as individuals and families:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Mediation & arbitration, business disputes, construction disputes, commercial and residential real estate disputes.
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights Law – Pre-Bankruptcy planning, debt reorganization, involuntary bankruptcy, construction bankruptcy, debtor & creditor workouts, lien claims, bankruptcy litigation.
- Business Litigation – Contract disputes, breach of contract claims, business freeze-outs, breach of fiduciary duty partnership disputes, owners disputes.
- Business Transactions – Mergers and acquisitions, sales of businesses, purchases of businesses, purchase and sales agreements, financing of businesses.
- Commercial Leasing – Landlords and commercial leases, landlords and commercial leases.
- Construction Law – Drafting and review of construction contracts, supplies contracts, construction defects clauses, delay changes, workouts, drafting credit applications, attachments, litigation, liens, bond claims, delay claims.
- Construction Liens – Enforcement, Collections.
- Corporate & Business Law – Starting a business, litigation, employment law, wrongful termination.
- Criminal Defense – Firearms offenses, felony charges, drunk driving offenses, sexual assault defense, narcotics arrests, misdemeanor charges.
- Divorce and Family Law – Divorce, child support, child custody, visitation, spousal support (alimony), marital property division and property settlements.
- Employment Law – Confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, drafting and reviewing employee manuals, wrongful termination, sexual harassment claims.
- Estate Planning & Probate Law – Drafting of wills and trusts, business succession planning, trust litigation, asset distribution.
- Hotel & Restaurant Law – Licensing and permits: including obtaining a liquor license, franchising.
- Insurance Defense Law – Risk management, insurance claim litigation.
- Intellectual Property Trademark & Patent Law – Intellectual property, trademark, and patent law.
- Personal Injury Law – Motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, construction site accidents.
- Real Estate Litigation Boundary disputes, ownership disputes, easement disputes and drafting, construction lending, development issues.
- Real Estate Transactions – Closing all types of real estate transactions, permits and license applications, construction lending, commercial & residential.
- Shareholder & Stockholder Disputes – Partnership breakups and business divorces, shareholder oppression litigation.
- Shareholder & Stockholder Rights – Lockouts and freeze-outs, wrongful termination of employment of minority shareholders.
Our dedication to the law is demonstrated by our commitment to sharing our knowledge. Our attorneys have written many articles on a wide range of legal subjects. These articles have been published in a variety of respected legal publications. Our commitment is not just to the law, but to our community. We believe that it is our responsibility to share our resources in many ways. In addition to the service we provide to our clients, we are members of many community and charitable organizations.
Contact us at 617.723.7700 to speak with one of our dedicated business law, civil litigation and criminal law attorneys.