The needs of hotels and restaurants are often significantly different than those of other businesses. At the law firm of Rudolph Friedmann LLP, we understand your needs and will work hard to meet them. Our Managing Partner James Rudolph has extensive experience working with some of the best known restaurants and hotels in greater Boston as well as throughout New England.
We can assist with every hotel and restaurant law matter, including:
- Business entity formation: limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), sole proprietorships, joint ventures, partnerships and corporations
- Business organization: structuring your business, corporate governance, drafting and reviewing bylaws and other charter documents
- Franchising: franchise agreements, becoming a franchise, joining a franchise
- Licensing and permits: including obtaining a liquor license
- Negotiations with state agencies: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, construction boards, licensing boards, Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
- Business transactions: purchase and sale agreements, mergers, acquisitions
- Business litigation: business disputes, contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duties, stockholder member or partnership disputes
- Business contracts: non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements
- Real estate law: leases of property for your hotel or restaurant, financing, zoning and land use, landlord/tenant law
- Employment law: wrongful termination, discrimination, drafting employee manuals, non-compete agreements, employment contracts
- Intellectual property, trademark, and patent law: trademark, copyright registration, searches, infringement, litigation
- Business dissolution
- Insurance and liability matters
- Shareholder matters
- Taxes and filing
- General legal guidance
As your lawyers, we will take the time to learn about your hotel or your restaurant. We feel that getting to know you and the services you offer is intended to ensure that the legal strategy we provide is in line with your goals. We will listen to you and find out about what your plans are, then work hard to help your business move in the right direction.
To speak with a hotel and restaurant law attorney call Managing Partner Jim Rudolph at 617.723.7700 or contact us online.