Boat and Yacht Transactions
Speak with an experienced Massachusetts boat and yacht transaction lawyer at Rudolph Friedmann LLP. Contact Boston attorney Jim Rudolph at 617.723.7700 to schedule an initial, free consultation or contact us online for legal representation involving boat and maritime issues.
Buying or selling a boat can be a complicated and daunting experience. Rudolph Friedmann can assist with every aspect of your new or used boat purchase or sale. From helping clients obtain financing to handling claims that arise under manufacturer warranties, Rudolph Friedmann has extensive experience in Massachusetts boat and yacht transactions. As a leading Massachusetts boat and yacht transaction attorney, Jim Rudolph can protect your boat ownership interests and help you resolve maritime-related issues.
A lifelong owner of both sailboats and power boats, Jim has represented numerous individuals with their boat purchases and sales. His clients also include yacht brokers and dealers, marinas and developers. Jim is counsel to Cape Yachts, which sells boats made by Beneteau, Cobia, Jupiter and Monte Carlo.
The firm’s experience includes:
- Boat and yacht transactions, including purchase, sale and delivery
- Boat and yacht financing
- Boat and yacht construction
- Structuring boat and yacht ownership agreements
- Dealer and manufacturer warranties, repair issues and boat defects
- Drafting employment contracts for yacht crew members
- Leasing agreements, yacht broker contracts and commission disputes
- Permitting and regulations for marinas and developers
- Maritime insurance claims, including property damage, personal injury and wrongful death