We have decades of experience helping both public companies and private companies achieve their goals, and we are ready to put that experience to work for you. Our attorneys can provide legal advice for your business in any matter, including:
- Business Entity Formation: starting a business, limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLPs), sole proprietorship, joint venture, partnership and corporation
- Business Organization: structuring your business, corporate governance, drafting and reviewing bylaws and other charter documents, corporate financing
- Negotiations with State Agencies: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, construction boards, licensing boards, Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
- Business Transactions: purchase and sale agreements, selling a business, mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, business dissolutions, and other business transactions
- Business Litigation: business disputes, contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duties, stockholder/shareholder disputes, member or partnership disputes
- Business Contracts: non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements
- Real Estate Law: developments, financing, leasing, zoning and land use, real estate transactions, commercial and residential real estate, landlord/tenant law
- Employment Law: wrongful termination, discrimination, drafting employee manuals, non-compete agreements, employment contracts
- Intellectual Property, Trademark, and Patent Law: trademark, copyright, and patent litigation, registration, searches, infringement
- Other corporate and business services: taxes and filing, risk management, general legal guidance, business arbitration or mediation
The legal and business advice we provide is based solely on your needs. We do not believe in providing the same cookie-cutter advice to every client. Our attorneys know that every business has different needs. We are dedicated to understanding and meeting yours. We believe in providing the same quality of representation you may expect from a large firm, coupled with the reasonable fees and personal attention of a small firm.
At Rudolph Friedmann LLP, our lawyers represent clients in Greater Boston, throughout Massachusetts, and New England.Contact one of our dedicated corporate and business law attorneys at 617.723.7700 for legal and business advice that is dedicated to your success.